Main features of the suit TEK
- Approximate weight KG 3,0
- Three-layers laminate Polyester - Butyl - Polyester
- Telescopic torso
- Made to measure and available in various colours
- Inner sealing with Aquasure
- Neck and wrists Latex with the pre-cutting ring
- Neoprene neck ring protector
- Replaceable suspender
- Internal Zip-pocket
- Dry Zip Metal
- Dry zip cover made of Cordura with zip
- Valves: SI-TECH swivel inlet with front button | Adjustable discharge
- Cordura reinforcement on knees
- Utility pocket on legs model REC right and left
- Boot soft sole wiyh ankle velcro strap
- Diving bag
- Inlet hose
- Neoprene 5mm hood
The TEK is made of a special trilaminate Polyester - Butyl - Polyester abrasion resistant, this makes it very resistant and therefore also suitable for wreck diving and very uneven seabed.
Prices will vary depending on the features chosen for the suit.
Contact email@example.com to arrange a consultation for measurement, specs and pricing.